Mark D’Agostino is the Vice President of Sales for the Hunter Industrial/Commercial Division. Prior to Hunter Industrial, Mark held positions as Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Power-Flo Pumps & Systems; President & CEO of Raven Products; President & CEO of Wilo USA; and Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Wilo USA. With a strong background in sales and management, Mark achieved three years of record growth and expense cost control during the start-up phase as President & CEO of Wilo USA. Passionate for sales, Mark most enjoys building relationships with customers and mentoring sales teams. Mark studied Business Administration at Lock Haven State University and currently resides in Nashville, TN with his fiancé Cheryl Blake. His hobbies include hockey, boating, traveling, cooking, wine, and cigars.
Topics Mark Could Speak to include:
- Building customer relationships before making a sale
- Why the inventors of the ceiling fan decided to break into the industrial industry
- Are industrial fans a need or a luxury?
- How Hunter Industrial, a two-year-old division, defines product superiority
- Tips for making your HVAC system last longer, work smarter